A tall plant with a single woody stem or trunk. Find one in your space today.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

10 comments:
Lovely photo. Great shot.
What a fantastic tree! Those are super shots too. Love them!
Aubrey
Wow great shots... loving them :)
Ooh excellent photo! I tried something similar ast year with that angle, but never with these results! I really feel like I'm looking up into that tree.
I love that, it feels like I am actually standing under it myself :-)
Brilliant shot, so textured, love it !! Vanda xXx
Love these!
Ax
I love the top one, the branches almost look like long spiky fingers...
Lxx
lovely shot,we were thinking the same
Brilliant, love the angle x
Post a Comment