Winding in a gradual and continuous curve. Find a spiral in your space today.
My favorite serving platter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

7 comments:
Wow that's brilliant... couldn't make out what it was at first... great shot :)
I love the way you've done all the spirals around the outside too. I haven't learnt to do anything like that yet, it's brilliant
Nice colour! Great photo.
What an excellent shot! Perfect!
Gorgeous spiral & I adore the colour ~ brilliant!!
Vanda xXx
Ooh, that is lovely. Lovely spiral, lovely dish, lovely colour, lovely photo :-)
Great shot and love your frame!!
Aubrey
Post a Comment