Playing cards, birthday cards, recipe cards....show us the cards you have in your space today.
Here are two samplings from my space.
I love inspiration card decks...

...and the cards of artist Melissa Harris.
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

8 comments:
Great photos, what lovely colours xXx
lovely cards, the colours are really great!
love the virtue cards, tho both photos are fab!
I love the top cards, haven't seen any like that before. The bottom ones have such beautiful colours too. Thanks for posting both. :-)
great shots! I love them both!
Very pretty cards - so colourful!
lovely photo's
Both so neat and different.
Aubrey
Post a Comment