A dark area created by lack of light. Find a shadow in your space today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

11 comments:
Hey, this is great nice picture, and I love what you did with the word shadow!!
Cool photo! :o)
Great photo....love the long-legged look of the chair.
Lovely!
We had similar ideas with the writing too. ;-)
Lxx
Another great shot - love the lines!
Aubrey
fab! love how youve added a shadow to the text too
Oooh this is a very cool shot, great angle on the shadow :o) x
ooh I love that long shadow!! And your treat photos are just gorgeous! Hope we get cherries like that on our tree this year!! xx
love the photo! brilliant detail!
Fantastic piccie.
Great shadow, fab photo
Post a Comment