A strip of cloth used to secure or carry something. Show us a strap in your space today.
My fancy toiletry bag for travel. A couple more tassels too.
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

13 comments:
Oooo what GORGEOUS colours ~ my favourite and what beautiful straps!! Bonus points? mmmm I think you maybe on to something there lol ~ Vanda xXx
Great colours.Lovely photo
ooooh that is just sooo lovely... I am going to have to stop buying boring things... Love the tassels on it too.. wanna swap lol
fabulous fabulous photo. love the pink!
It's beautiful!! It looks so classy: I'd travel all the time if I had a bag like that!
That's so beautiful. I love the colours and pattern. Lxx
ooooooh, gorgeous!
Straps AND tassles! lovely lovely colours xx
That is a stunning photo of a stunning bag!
his is a gourgious one! I love the colours too
love your bag,great photo
aawww this looks so elegant I feel i should take a bow!!! :P :) love the angle you got on it too! xx
That is a fancy bag - just beautiful.
Aubrey
Post a Comment