A sweet substance that we cannot live without. Photograph chocolate in your space today.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

11 comments:
fab photos. love the letters spelt out in chocolate
Love, love, love Whoppers. Those are adorable tins!
Aubrey
I used to love whoppers. After eating the whole box and drinking hot cocoa my tummy isn't feeling so good. I agree with Suzy now - chocolate is bad for you.
Great idea to spell out the word! Super shot!
way to go...lol ... what a cute idea.. hope the empty plate doesn't mean you ate them all yourself :)
Great photo's. Don't know what they are but when it's made from chocolate, it must be yummie.
Love those little tins. No idea what whoppers are but if they're chocolate count me in..
He, he, brilliant lol xXx
great shots yum yum yum
I love it! Looks gorgeous too :-)
Great idea! Fab photos :)
Post a Comment