Something that is fixed or fastened so as not to give way. Find something secure in your space today.
A little trinket basket I've had since I was a child with a little turnkey lock.
A car lots way of securing their property.
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

7 comments:
Love the barbed wire shot - fantastic. x
That barbed wire certainly doesn't look worth climbing! Great shots.
Both shots are great!
Both great interpretations - my favourite is the top one, looks s ornate x
Great shots. Love the barbed wire (I grew up on a ranch - reminds me of home.)
Aubrey
I wonder if they think their cars can fly. It would keep me out. Nice barbed wire.
both great shots!
Post a Comment