A low growing, spore producing plant with no roots that grows in damp conditions. Find some moss in your space today.
Just love the little water drops attached to the strands of moss that I managed to capture in this shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Fab shot - you're right the water droplets make it! x
wow! that is just awesome!
Blogger ate my comment.
It said
'Ooooh thats so beautiful'
Sounded better the first time x
Great shot - the droplets are super!
Aubrey
What a fantastic shot to have got those droplets captured like that!
Amazing shot . . . how wonderful are those droplets of water . . . nature is most definitely showing off here :-)
Sue
I am stunned - great shot!!!
WOW stunning. x
You made your moss look interesting with the water. I was not moved by my moss shot. Great work & creativity.
Post a Comment