Feeling or showing sorrow. Show us sad in your space today.
I know the yellow ribbon is supposed to represent hope and support for soldiers. I don't believe in war so seeing these ribbons evokes a different response. I feel sad to know that there are men, women and children who are worrying and missing a loved one. I feel sad to know that there are no guarantees their loved one will return home to them safe and sound.
I hope that all of humanity will decide war and killing is never a way to resolve conflicts. An organization called The Elders gives me hope. You can learn about them by clicking here.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Sad
Posted by
pokettiger
at
5:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I'm with you there Michelle. I've bookmarked that site, it looks as if it's going to be interesting. Thank heaven for people like Mandela.
Couldn't agree with you more. Love your repeat from yesterday too - beautiful. x
Hear! Hear!
So many tears of sadness :'-(
I'll visit the site now.
Fabulous take on the prompt . . . Sue
Well said and great shot! Am off to check the site now x
i feel the same. nice shot!
Sad post and great photo .
Post a Comment