Attractive in a pretty or endearing way.
Here is my "Cute" for the day. It is also my holiday greeting for all the HS:MS photographers. I am wishing you all a beautiful holiday! *I hope your speakers are working as the song that accompanies the e-card below is very touching. It always makes my husband tear up.
![]() |
| Make a scrapbook - it's easy! |





7 comments:
aw i can't get it to play :(
will try again later!
happy holidays!
What a smashing idea :-) Such lovely girls BUT I bet they have their moments.
Sue
That was soooo neat. Thanks for sharing that too. What lovely girls (I know we say that a lot, but you can't really get tired of hearing it!) ;)
Merry Christmas!
Aubrey
Oh my goodness, that is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Not only cute, but so beautiful, including the song. Thank you.
Beautiful, really beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us. x
Beautiful Michelle, hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year :o) x
Post a Comment