It gets dark so early at the moment, you can even see the moon during the daytime! Capture 'moonlight' in your space today.
We just had a new moon on Sunday so the moon won't be visible for several days. I did reminisce about a favorite television show from years back called Moonlighting. Do you remember it? Boy did I have a thing for for Bruce Willis as a teenager.
Since I don't have any moonlight I thought I could at least treat you to the amazing holiday light extravaganza from our neighborhood. The owners, of one of the houses which also has a monstrous red bard on the lot, go hog wild with the decorating. Pretty amazing since the couple happen to be in their lates 70's or early 80's and they do it all by themselves! Here are three shots in order to capture the panaromic view. You might want to put on your sunglasses!








3 comments:
Wow, wow, wow!! That's some Christmas lights display. Well done to the old folks!
I used to LOVE Moonlighting too .... Bruce Willis was fabulous!
Great idea for moonlighting. Beautiful Christmas lights!
Oh I loved Moonlight when it was on! Bruce never looked better.
Fabulous lights, I have to admit being a closet lights lover, although I dont have any of my own up lol x
Post a Comment