Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas

I came up with a little something special for my Christmas image. This is an extra special Christmas surprise for Kirsty, Anita, Andrew and Suzy B. I thought you four would get a kick out of the little routine. If you want to see the whole dance routine in action click here.

Here are some still snap shots to amuse you too!









10 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!! I nearly wet my pants laughing :o)))) xx

Bobs said...

Absolutely PMSL!!!!! Utterly brilliant! lolol

sharon said...

ROFL...he he..very funny ..x

Bambi said...

lol! i've seen this before and it's so funny (^_^)

maz said...

Oh well done for this- fantasticly brilliant!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO !!!! I did this of myself and e-mailed it to all my friends last year but this is a total hoot with all of the gang together. I'm soooo glad you did it... apart from the fact that I am now choking and in total need of some tena lady!! :D way to go girl :D

Kirsty Wiseman said...

oh i love it so much - i look so sexy xx

anita said...

rofl...lmao!!
oh, we look so funky and cool ;)
love what you did!!!

anita
x
now we need to figure out how to make them dance to music!

anita said...

oh my gosh...they dance too!!!!!
anita
x

Andrew said...

PMSL - that is SO cool. Thank you so much!!!
Ax