Brrrrr - so feeling it here. Have you chilliness in your space?


I took three slightly different variations of the same photo. Which one do you think looks the most chilly? Why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

6 comments:
I think the first one...it looks cold, dark - chilly. Although the third one really adds to the element of "chilly" with the hat. They're all great!
Aubrey
I love the last one. The hat just adds in the extra touch. The photo colours are definitely chilly too.
Sue
i like the 2nd one with the trees closer (^_^)
Definitely the last one, the hat adds to it for me, it says it was cold enough for a furry hat!
Last one definately, it must be cold cos you're all wrapped up!! Nice pic!
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment