A mass of water vapour. Show us 'cloud' in your space today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

13 comments:
Gorgeous picture, I love how the clouds are floating over the hills/mountains.
Caz
x
That's stunning
Lovely shot.
Pretty shot - the clouds look so soft.
Aubrey
Wow - that's beautful :) Where was it taken?! xx
A lovely shot Michelle, very cool x
Oooh, I love this one!
Lovely pic. The clouds against the hills look great.
That looks like a beautiful place. :)
Great view
You have some serious clouds here. beautiful with the mountains.
Just beautiful!
Thanks for all your comments!
I love your photos! I've never seen a blue apple before! LOL!
Post a Comment