Sunday, August 19, 2007

Can

A container for food or liquid. Show us 'can' in your space today.

11 comments:

Hazel said...

That's cool can - love the smiley face!

Lima said...

Aw, thats sooo cute!

Tunners on Tour said...

That is such a gorgeous can and I love the angle you've shot it from.
Rach
x

Jolanda said...

What a happy can!!

Diana said...

Happy watering! lovely shot! Di X

Vanda said...

What a great photo,I love it :O) Love the ones from yesterday too xXx

Terrie Farrell said...

The happiest watering can i ever did see! What a lovely shot, well done.

Caz said...

that is a cool watering can and a great photo

Angela said...

Oh this is a bit like the little can of mine that I couldn't find. Its cute, great photo!

Unknown said...

Aww what a jolly watering can! x

Louise said...

I'd smile if I had a can like that.... great angle:)