A busting place to hang out, meet friends and enjoy. Show us a city near your space.
I don't live in a big city but for the size of our town we do have some impressive sights and one of them is the fancy City Hall building.
Right next to the city hall is this:





If I was a big city girl I would definitely choose to live in San Francisco. I did recently come across a funny little photo blog that shows different areas of this gorgeous city. You can visit it by clicking here.








4 comments:
You live in a beautiful place the sculptures are really interesting.
Rach
x
Oh wow! I didn't get to see these yesterday, they're great! We went to Barbara Hepworths museum last year and I absolutely loved all the sculptures there too!
Oh wow, I adore those sculptures, what a great place to live :O)
ooooh what a gorgeous place to be... I just love your stunning photos, what wonderful things there are to see there :)
Post a Comment