An absorbent cloth or paper for wiping and drying something wet, as one for the hands, face, or body after washing or bathing. Show me your towels.
There are plenty of imperfections to this photo, as the lighting wasn't good and I didn't want to use the flash - therefore I ended up with some blur to the photo. Yet, I still like it. The little froggie hooded towel looks so cute on Maya and the way her tongue is partly sticking out kind of makes her look a little like a frog.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Towel
Posted by
pokettiger
at
8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
There is nothing so perfect as imperfection! ovely shot despite the blur and a great memory.
Love Di
cutie!
Beautiful!
ADORABLE!!!!!!!
Just catching up with everyone after a bit of an absence from HS:MS. Great photos, including this lovely fun one.
Snap that's very sismilar to mine too
Post a Comment