Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Balance

An even distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain upright and steady or creating stability in your own mind. Find balance in your space today.



I started off with balancing an egg on a spoon this morning. Later I saw someone riding a bike and thought about snapping that. But then I recalled having seen a new sculpture here in town. As it isn't too far from where I work I ran over during my lunch hour to snap some photos. Happy to have found something a little different for today's word. Especially after being so awed by Anita's incredible photo.

5 comments:

anita said...

wow...love those sculptures!!!
anita
x

Bambi said...

oh wow that is cool!

Diana said...

Great shot and sculpture
love Di

Tunners on Tour said...

What a fantastic sculpture and you got blue sky too, not fair. x

Zoe said...

That's brilliant! Great shot x