skip to main | skip to sidebar
Notice the Little Things

Monday, March 3, 2008

Play with Me

Click to play You and Me
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard - it's easy!

<

Posted by pokettiger at 8:22 AM

1 comment:

Tunners on Tour said...

So gorgeous! x

March 4, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Photo A Day

This is a blog for sharing a photo every day. It began when I particpated with a blog called Her Space:My Space, which eventually evolved into Her Space:My Space:His Space. The leaders of the group called it quits in fall of 2009. I took my own hiatus too for awhile.

Give

GoodSearch: You Search...We Give!

Copyright

Creative Commons License All content on this website (including text, photographs, and any other original works), unless otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

My Other Blogs

  • Pumpkin Doodles
  • The Red Boa

Others Who Play Too

  • 365 Days of Madness ~ Shannon
  • Boy Blogger ~ Andrew
  • Daily Doings ~ Chris
  • Di's Space
  • Every Little Thing - Ettey
  • GezzyB's Crafty Bits
  • Happytimes ~ Louise
  • her space : my space
  • Just for Me ~ Zoe
  • Lens and Pens ~ Cheyne
  • Life or Something Like It ~ Jeanne
  • Lunares
  • Mind Spillage & Thought Leaks ~ Suzy B
  • Pictures and Ponderings
  • Snaps & Shots In My Space ~ Zena
  • Superfluous Photos

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (97)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ►  January (28)
  • ▼  2008 (361)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (32)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (30)
    • ►  July (30)
    • ►  June (31)
    • ►  May (32)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ▼  March (30)
      • Bubble
      • SOS
      • SPS
      • Chill
      • Cup
      • Fly
      • Balance
      • Happy Easter!
      • SPS
      • Dress
      • Cloth
      • Peg
      • Book
      • Blanket
      • SOS
      • SPS
      • Seeds
      • Relief
      • Listen
      • Flood
      • Ticket
      • SOS
      • SPS
      • Badge
      • Jar
      • Fluff
      • Calm
      • Play with Me
      • SOS
      • SPS
    • ►  February (30)
    • ►  January (29)
  • ►  2007 (296)
    • ►  December (32)
    • ►  November (29)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (29)
    • ►  May (29)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (29)

I'm the one without the mustache.

About Me

My photo
pokettiger
I am married to a middle school science teacher and I am also mommy to identical twin daughters, who are very active 6 year olds that keep me dancing. I am a writer and artist who has a business called Red Boa Productions. I am writing a book and creating an inspirational deck of cards to accompany the book. I also work for a non-profit foster-adoption agency in Northern California. At Heart I am a soulful and sensitive intuitive, a courageous creator, a resilient visionary, a self-esteem fluffer, a marvelous music mixer and one who offers up bridges of connections to my fellow travelers. I believe that We Are All Meant to Shine! I am also thrilled to be a Cosmic Cowgirl!
View my complete profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Her Space:My Space. Make your own badge here.

Photography Quotes

Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. ~ Aaron Siskind

Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange

To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt


   

Visitors

Followers