Show us what is being used for currency in your space today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

7 comments:
I used money from a board game but couldn't find my monopoly money. great photo, love the think too, well done to your husband for modelling mine always runs away when i grab my camera.
I love monopoly. No one will play with me though because I get too competitive. That and the fact that Im always the banker and allow myself a loan when I need one LOL x
Great shot, I love monopoly but on play it on computer now as everyone argues when playing it in are house. Marina :~)
I used toy money too, and was going to go to use Monopoly too.
Like Suzy I love the game, but noone here ever wants to play:(
Great photo. I've given up Monopoly because I just can't beat my husband at it, I think he must cheat because he never loses no matter who is playing!
monopoly love it! cool shot:)
Another one here who is not allowed to play monopoly :( Great shot. x
Post a Comment