
This is how one feels after going to the doctor with two toddlers and the appt takes an hour and a half. They cry while getting their exams and they really cry when each one gets three shots. Both my husband and I felt like we'd been through the ringer when we left the doctor office.
This is what one looks like after the girls have been fed, played with, bathed and put to bed and I have taken a dose of medication. Just kidding about drugging myself. Just taking some deep breaths, meditating and wishing my husband would finish up in the bathroom so I can take a nice hot bath.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
SPS
Posted by
pokettiger
at
8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
LOL your SPS made me giggle! Poor you and hubby! I remember the days of injections and one child was bad enough!!
Love your texture photos, fir cone especially and like how you've put the glass pebbles in the water. Makes for an interesting photie.
Love both photos - what a difference a bit of time and reflection can make! What a stressful appointment for all of you. Love your soft photo from yesterday.
Smashing SPS - know the feeling and remember that exhausted feeling and utter relief at the end of the day!
Ax
Great SPSs! Real life there huh! Blessings,
Aubrey
Post a Comment