A replica of something in a smaller scale. Find 'miniature' in your space today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

8 comments:
Very cute. Great shot. :)
cutie! love dollhouses.
Not only is that a delightful dollshouse, it's a very tranquil scene. I feel rested just looking at it.
E
xx
Awwww that's so sweet.
Awwww, they're so cute and happy-looking! My doll's house is Victorian style and unfortunately, the dolls don't really have smiley faces.
Aww bless, love a dolls house.
Wow I love it, it is so cute. I always wanted a girl so I could get her a dolls house. But sadly that was not to be and I don't think the boys would really appreciate a dolls house. x
great shot!!
Post a Comment