Sunday, January 4, 2009

Beginning

To welcome in the new year, the definition of our first word is 'the source, origin or commencement of something. Show us 'Beginning' in your space.



This is the beginning page to a book called Imagine A Woman In Love with Herself by Patricia Lynn Reilly. I read this book some time ago and have referred back to it many times.

10 comments:

Bobs said...

Great choice for your photograph!

Happy New Year.

xx

Hazel said...

Great idea for beginning! Happy New Year. x

anita said...

you always make such wonderful takes on the words! love you photos!
anita
x

canadacole said...

I keep getting errors when I try to comment, so I'm trying one last time. Sorry if my other comments suddenly show up!

I love your interpretation of the prompt! You're always so creative, it's so fun to see what you come up with. I also think I'll have to check out that book.

sam said...

love the angle shown in the picture the way the words curve,

Anonymous said...

Beautifully done!

Gez Butterworth said...

Great photo.

Looks an interesting book.

Happy New Year.

Gez. xx

lucy said...

Beautiful...if only all girls loved themselves from the 'beginning'.

Chris T said...

Great shot 1

Igotmebabe said...

A beautiful shot:)
Janette