To have in, or be able to bring to one's mind an awareness of a person, place, object or event.
A very old family photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

5 comments:
Great photo! It's wonderful to have those old family photographs.
Blessings,
Aubrey
Love it! The sheepish little grin, the chaps. Too cute!
Really cute.
What a great old photo!!
I love the old photos. Can you share who it is? Remembering can sometimes be sad can't it. I have posted something very special I think is very special today.
Post a Comment