The colour that is intermediate between red and blue. Find something purple in your space today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

11 comments:
Oh aren't those great garden plants? I love the stucture.
Lovely!
We have artickokes in the allotment across the road. They make such a great shot!
Great! Mine fell over in the wind a few weeks ago :(
Beautiful shot - such detail
Lovely shot
great photo :)
Very pretty!
The contrast of the softness of the top of the plant with the ruggedness of the bottom is captured in your photo quite nicely!
Great shot - love the texture!
Blessings,
Aubrey
Beautiful, just beautiful. I love closeups like this....Mine is up, too. First contribution.
Post a Comment