An instrument for picking up small objects. Find tweezers in your space today.
I like the picture above best but I thought I would include a photo of the tweezers in full. Kind of funny that the word "tweezer" is imprinted into the metal of the clasping part. You can just make it out in the photos.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Tweezers
Posted by
pokettiger
at
6:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That's a nice pair of tweezers and two good shots!
Nice shots!
Unusual tweezers (well, to me anyway) and fancy saying tweezers on them! Fantastic.
E
xx
I never realised there were so many different sorts of tweezers! Yours look very posh :o) x
I really like the look of the scissor handled tweezers, great shot:)
Oooooh - I like your tweezers. I've never seen any with finger-holes before!
Two great shots!
Post a Comment