Ornamental fine wire work. Show us filigree in your space.
This is a bracelet I brought back from Morocco. There is a little decorative "Hand of Fatima" attached.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Dorothea Lange
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. ~ Elliott Erwitt

13 comments:
I really like this photo and I enjoyed reading the background info :o)
Love the story that goes with the bracelet,and a lovely pic.
This as a beautiful bracelet! I have one of those hands hanging in my house, from a metal scroll with Hebrew symbols on it. Tim's sister is Israeli and we got it as a gift form her.
love the little hand on the bracelet, great story too:)
Ooo that's gorgeous and I just love the little hand ~ beautiful photo :O)
I noticed you like Harry Potter too, are you excited about the new book next month? xXx
Thank you so much for the history. That was very interesting to read. Your photo is wonderful.
Lovely! Nice to share the story behind it.
Ihave a bracelet just like that;
lovely picture
That's a beautiful piece of jewellery :D
OOh I have something similar purchase in Tunisia, also with the hand. Nice photo
great shot, love the detail
This is so pretty. Great shot - thanks for sharing.
Aubrey
Beautiful :o) x
Post a Comment